Saturday, July 30, 2011
How did this happen?
How did this happen you ask? Well in 2001 I was single and living alone in a modest but comfortable home, 42 years old and divorced, and an Army veteran (2nd Batt. 75th Inf.) and former Navy pilot and officer. Working for DoD intelligence with a small mortgage and no personal debt moreover I am the holder of a high security clearance (Not a deadbeat) with no kids and living a good life. I chose to bring a woman into my life and reacquainted myself with an old flame from college. I have known this woman since 1984 and she seemed to be a stable educated and loving woman. Although living below the poverty line she was conduction herself with dignity and getting by. Before we married 9-11 happened and as a patriot this was personal to me and I attempted to get back in the military, all branches, in any capacity, this was not to be, as I was too old for the military to be accepted on active service. So I chose to go overseas in the capacity of an “armed private contractor” for a company of some fame. In my absents she needed a power of attorney to conduct my business in the states. There-in lays the genesis of my financial trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment